Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A nice stay at Tombopoxi Sunday January 15

We left the Hacienda and drove up to the really nice little Hostelria called Tombopoxi at the base of Cotopoxi. We stayed here a couple nights last year and I was really looking forward to staying here again and hopefully getting some nice photos of Cotopoxi (guess again). We saw wild horses, llamas, and wild mountain foxes, but no mountain. It rained pretty hard and we stayed inside for a really nice dinner.
They had a guitar there so I got some nice practice in and played a few songs (for some reason everyone left the room and went to bed).
Dale and Scott decided to have a snore-off so no one got any sleep.
I did get a chance to listen to the MP3 songs that Dave set me up with on my Sony PSP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home