Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Back in the US!

The trip is over, I'm back in the Seattle area.
It was a great trip even though we didn't summit anything. (Damn weather)
Alpine Ascents came through as usual with great guides and logistics.
This is my 3rd trip with them and I get more impressed each time. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Check them out at http://www.alpineascents.com/ecuador.asp and tell Gordon that Joel sent you!

Bruce and I talked over some margaritas in Miami that we need to go back to Ecuador and do these mountains again, this time in EARLY January! We are thinking perhaps 2007 since he has to go climb Denali in 2006. This time Sam is going to go no matter what! (right Sam?)

I think Gary will be ready as well so we could try to do a KMD6 trip.

Speaking of KMD6, Mt. Whitney is in the plans for the August time frame this summer and I suppose I may blog it as well, ya never know. It will be Mt. Whitney and then 2 days resting up in Las Vegas.

Well this is it for Ecuador, I'll be going back to posting some photos from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home