Off to Cotopoxi
We are just about to leave Baños to drive back to Cotopoxi for one last attempt at climbing it. We should leave around midnight tonight and hopefully summit around 9am.
We went up river yesterday to see a couple of waterfalls and we took a cable car across the river to the other side. They apparently do not care about lawsuits since the safety protection was minimal at best.
We did get some great views of the waterfall and I took a bunch of photos I hope to put together with the panarama stitching software I have.
No luck with photos, I´ll have to wait until I get home to post a few photos up here.
My next post will be back in Quito tomorrow afternoon after the climb, hopefully I will have good news.
Ok, well... hasta la vista baby.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home